Monday, November 30, 2009

What hand cream is good for dry hands?

Vaseline cocoa butter. Amazing, magical stuff. My hands get dry to the point of flaking at work, but a slather of the cocoa butter makes them velvety smooth!What hand cream is good for dry hands?
Spunk!!What hand cream is good for dry hands?
Olay quench works the best for me.
Aveeno. Made of natural ingredients (like oatmeal). Probably the best there is without a prescription.
My family doctor recommended a dry skin creme for my hands which is ';equate,'; a Walmart brand, which comes in a white jar-16 oz., and just says, ';Dry Skin Cream.'; Or you can buy the equivalent, called ';Eucerin.'; I am 53 y.o., and works great for me. Give it a try.
Aveda handcream, does mirracles
norweigan formula is really good , although it smells a bit funny. and lush have a great one called helping hands, but that smells even worse, so u should just use it at home before u go to bed. also, if u have reaaaaly dry hands and you want to get them soft quick, slather on the moisturiser before u sleep, and wear gloves to seal in the moisture, it works wonders. ur probably gonna feel silly wearing them, but u can use the socks that come with scholl's dry feet treatment. they're wonderful, and u can also use the cream that comes with them for ur hands, its really thick.
Regular Jergins Lotion. It has been around since before Time began and it is still the best. When I chop and split firewood, it is the only hand lotion that can actually heal my hands overnight. The rest of the stuff on the market is too water-based, and washes almost completely off the first time you wash your hands. Good Luck, now, on finding the hand lotion for your dry hands that you like as much as I like the one I just mentioned. Best to you always, Chris!
norwegian formula. you can get it from tesco! it is brill!! i got it and it works great!!
go to outrageousalice.com. the BEST
I love the Mary Kay handcream, and in particular, the manicure set. It comes with a deep hydrating mask for the hands you can wear overnight with gloves, followed by a scrub, followed by a soap to wash those products off with, and finally the hand cream. Or you can use the cream seperately. Hands feel like butter!
Tart and Harlots





At Cyrin Creek Candles if you have any questions e mail me at williamcaseih@yahoo.com





The store is in WEeping Water Nebraska 68463
nutrogena
Nivea Age Defying Q10 Plus, 'does exactly what it says on the tin';! Sainsbury's/Boots for 拢2.99, I was sceptical that something at this price would work but saw it reviewed as 9/10 in a magazine. I had uncomfortably dry hands and initially had to use it about 4 times a day, after a week I now only need to use it once a day. Highly recommended!
burts bee , gardener's hand healer


from bath and body works


or cheap one from a drug store is


coco butter





:D


the cream are thick and it keeps the hand moisturize for a long time!
atrix


packaging looks naff as it is just in a pale blue/green tin but the product inside is really good
* Dead Sea products





OR





* Ahava





They are both good, if you ever go to Israel (beautiful place) go to the Dead Sea. Lots of people go there for arthiritus, to make their skin softer etc..Its a lovely place. Lots of celebrities use it. Only they can't fit it in your dressing room!
cocoa butter ..i swear by it as it is a natural substance
I love the Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream...





With nursing I wash my hands all day, and they can get really dry. This works wonders for me and gives me really soft smooth skin. Just a lil bit works so a lil bottle fits in my pocket and lasts a long time.





Hope it helps!
Eucerin
This may sound a little crazy but...





I use Crayola Erasable Markers. I mark a bit on and then erase. It makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom.^^





Waring: DO NOT try other parts of your body.
Neutrogena is the best.
st.ive's hand cream.


it moistures quickly and keeps your hands soft.
I strongly recommend Eucerin. It is a heavy conditioning cream you leave on overnight. I am extremely hard on my hands, and they have to be kept in the best of conditions. This stuff is wonderful, and it leaves my hands feeling like a million dollars.
i have found that any shea butter lotion or baby lotion works best
well it's not exactly just hand lotion but it's body lotion and it's escpecially made for damaged, sensitive and dry skin





it's called cetaphil
Curel original formula (Not unscented as has a funny 'scent' :) Curel is the best hand and body moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin, and it is a wonderful cream.
nivea soft works real good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin