Monday, November 30, 2009

What brand hand cream should I buy?

Nothing lasts. My hands are perpetually dry and it drives me nuts. It's like my hands just absorb it and need more. Curel and Lubriderm don't work.What brand hand cream should I buy?
I would recommend The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector. It's water resistant so it can with stand washings and locks moisture into the hands. Some people are turned off by the fragrance but it does wear off quickly and it works like a dream.What brand hand cream should I buy?
Neutrogeana (sp) Hand Creme--it comes in a little white tube. It is advertised as the fisherman's hand creme. Will put an end to all your troubles. Lasts through several washings of the hands. The bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try Glysomed
Same problem! Me and my mum both have very dry skin and lips. After every bath or shower, or just anytime, we put on Nivia Vissage and its AMAZING - A MIRICAL WORKER!





There is also a good lip balm and suncream too they last for ages! But arent greasy.





Hope Ive helped, good luck x x
try elizabeth arden';s
Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion works best for me. I've used it for years. It's the only lotion that works for my extremely dry skin.
try using a dab of baby oil in your bath water. It makes shaving alot easier and smoother. Baby oil will stay on top of the water and just let your whole body soak.
Neutrogena hand cream, the stuff in the tube. LOVE it. Also try Avon Intensive Moisturizing (think thats the name of it). Very close second to the Neutrogena.
I have the same problem and have to wash my hands a ton for work. I use Clarins hand and nail treatment. It's a concentrated cream that is intense. It also puts a waterproof barrier on the skin so it locks the moisture in. Helps your nails grow and softens cuticles as well. I use it in the morning and evening and have noticed great results. Also Loccitane makes a great shea butter and olive oil hand cream that works well too.
try neutrogena
try Ahava lotion





it comes from the Dead Sea in Israel where the entire bottom of the ocean is not sand, but a mineral mud. it works wonders on skin





it's a little pricey, but definitely worth it!!!
I always use glysomed hand cream. Works well and lasts a long time.
Dove nighttime cream - good to use before you go to bed...
Jerkins or KY jelly.
AVEENO :)
Try Neutrogena Swiss Formula Hand Cream or Burt's Bees Hand Cream.





The best thing for dry hands is Vaseline though. Slather your hands with Vaseline at night and cover with some light cotton socks. When you wake up in the morning hands will be super smooth and soft. It works with feet too.
Aveeno!! that stuff works miarcles!
cocoa butter, or vasealine then put gloves on and sleep with them.


promiise it works my boyfriend does it all the time
Dove handcream its new out! - special deal in Asda at the moment too - buy one get one free so hurry!





(i bought it for my mum and its the best she's used and she is a cook and cleaner in a school so her hands get v.dry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin