Saturday, November 28, 2009

What the best hand cream product out there?

I want to buy the one specifically for your hands, to take out. What the best product out there?What the best hand cream product out there?
This will vary from person to person according to your skin type! Personally, I love L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream for dry skin (http://uk.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Produ鈥?/a> and I keep it in my handbag so I can use it wherever I go but it might be too greasy for some. It's also a bit pricey!What the best hand cream product out there?
Hemp hand cream by The Body Shop!....trust me...I heard of it from Cosmo magazine and seriously your hands will be SOOOOOOO soft. It's pretty cheap as well considering how amazing it is and it'll last you for ages because the cream is soooo thick that you only need a tad.


Soap %26amp; glory's hand glove is pretty good too!.
Curel is fantastic. It isn't greasy, moisturizes well, and the tubes of it fit in a purse or backpack easily.
I put a very thick ointment in my hands which is for baby rash and I put gloves and I keep it for the whole night!My hands next morning are so soft you can't imagine
neutrogena hand cream. it is very thick but great for extreme moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin