Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone recommend a really good hand cream please?

I use hand-cream regularly but my hands always get dry so I dont think am using the best products.





Ive tried Dove/ Atrixo/ Avon Glycerine Hand Cream/ Neutrogena %26amp; Vaseline Hand Care................ but not impressed.





Can anyone recommend a good handcream please.


Preferrable approx 拢5.00 or less.





Thanks : )Can anyone recommend a really good hand cream please?
Body shop hemp hand protector is designed for very dry skin, it smells funny but it is immense - my ex used it to combat medication that dried out his skin to the point it was cracking, and loved it.Can anyone recommend a really good hand cream please?
The best one that I could find was olankas hand cream


http://olankas.com


this hand cream is alcohol free and can be ordered with either fragrance or without


it really works for very dry skin Report Abuse

Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn's Gardener's Hand Therapy. It is quite honestly the best stuff in the world! Comes in many different scents and works wonders for my work-roughened hands.
wow..im surprised b.c i LOOOOOVE the vaseline hand cream...maybe try Jergens...i always like that...i dont have extremely dry hand but i have dry elbows and its always worked for me...
Try Burt's Bees hand moisturizers. All their products are preservative-free and really live up to their promise. Try their Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme (12USD), Beeswax and Banana Hand Creme, Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (for hard-working hands, 8USD) or Hand Salve if your hands are really rough. My personal favorite is their Shea Butter. It doesn't smell fancy though, but it really does wonders. I apply it before hitting the bed. Oh gosh. Now I sound like Burt's Bees paid me to market their products. Haha. Just check their website out: www.burtsbee.com
Cien- Hand and Nail is veryyyy good
A light coating of olive oil well rubbed in,this aids circulation and keeps your skin soft and supple,it,s been used for centuries,there is nothing better.
nivea or a boots own brand. have a nice day !
i work on aircraft and my hands often come into contact with oils that dry out my skin and could cause dermatitis. i combat this by using virgin vie ';in safe hands'; treatment balm every night before i go to bed. its a creamy, intensly moisturising melting butter that does the hands the world of good. this is 拢10 for 100ml but iv had my pot for nearly a year and i still have lots left!. alternately i carry the ';happy hands'; softening balm in my bag which is only 拢6.75 for 100ml and gives u softer younger looking hands with a visible effect. plus they smell yummy 2! you can order virgin vie products online, through the catalogue or through virgin vie parties and if u add my consultant number (90748) i can get you free gifts and discounts for being a fab customer! hope this helps
my fave is jerkins. Eucerin and nivea both sound like they'd be pretty think, like you'd have to rub them in for a while longer. Aveeno is also very good. too.
Renew from Melaleuca it has tree oil in it it is the best hand lotion that I have ever try...and I'm an AVONLADY





go to http://www.melaleuca.com
try deep sea cosmetics- its expensive but works.
Norwegian formula is so good, i get really dry hands but that makes so much difference. I think it costs about 拢4
Do you work with your hands in an environment that is responsible for drying them out?





If so rather that looking at cosmetic hand creams you might be better off using a barrier cream that will help protect them from drying out in the first place. Used by people as varied as grease monkey mechanics to hairdressers.
My mother in law says ponds or clarins.
I had cuts on my hands once because of the cold and the only one who worked really well it was Neutrogena the normal one.


Sorry don't know anymore, but for me it's the best one.


Good luck.
Mary Kay has a great hand cream plus there is a satin hands kit that is much more expensice then you want to spend but in th elong run it will cost you less becasue if you use it you will find you will use less hand cream.


free samples sdoshi@marykay.com
Iv always been of the belief that the Neutrogena was the best on the market. Do I take it by your comments that you are including that as one you have tried and dismissed?





I expect that most with some sort of Glycerine in them are also going to be a good bet.





Hope you find what youre looking for..
Eucerin





Also, Mary Kay's Satin Hands kit contains an exfoliant, an extra emollient night cream and a hand cream. It's a 3-step process but really works well for dry hands. It's a bit more expensive than you asked for, but it really works well.





http://www.marykay.com/bethlow/spabody/b鈥?/a>
Calgon's collection is the best. They're based on it's perfumes, but it's much lighter. I think it's only about 2 or 3 dollars, and it's really good. I recommend Coconut Sorbet. It's to die for.
Cuticura dry skin hand cream - 99p frm bodycare and its a huge tub aswel (as far as handcream goes)
Nivea DNA age hand cream is good but amore expensive hand cream that really works is Ultra-Concentrate Cream for Hands 拢38 by StiVectin at Space NK.
There is a product called badger balm, i buy it at Advance Auto Parts and its made to smooth rough hands. It works good for me.
My grandma bought my husband ';Utter Balm'; I don't know the name brand. It works great on his dry,cracked winter hands. You could also try using Vaseline and putting socks over your hands as you sleep. This works really good too, but it feels weird. Good Luck!
Go to Bath and Body Works they have everything and it is not expensive.
Body shop should have something. Elizabeth Arden does amazing cremas, but they're pricey.
swarfega is cool, effective and within your budget
i have very dry hands and i use flexitol which is intended for feet once or twice a day it costs 拢4.99 and u can find it in supermarkets or pharmacies usually with foot care. in between i use a standard handcream like dove or nivea every time i wash my hands. also u can use Aqueous cream (couple of pounds from pharmacy for large tub) to wash your hands with instead of soap stops them getting so dry
I like nivea's hand cream
Michel Mercier is a really good haircream.Also Careline is a good shampoo and conditioner.I dont know how much it costs


Sorry....
Try eurcerin cream, many doctors recommend it.
im surprised you didn't like atrixo i swear by it. however i did run out a couple of weeks ago and started using the body shop almond oil daily hand and nail cream its fab and smells lovely cant remember the price but knowing me it wouldn't have been more than a fiver. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin