Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone know of an awsome hand cream that REALLY works on dry skin?

Please help... I just moved to a cooler climate from Fl and my fingers and skin on my hands are cracking. I have tried so many hand creams. Got any suggestions. It really is annoying and painfulAnyone know of an awsome hand cream that REALLY works on dry skin?
Try a lotion called ';Lac-Hydran';. You can buy it at CVS and Walgreens, Rite-Aid. We used it on our patients who had very dry, thin skin to prevent skin tears. It is a bit expensive, but works great! Many of my patients had it ';prescribed'; to them by their doctors, but you can buy it OTC. You can also try ';Aquaphor';. It is a petroleum based cream that works great too. This is what I personally use. My skin gets so dry it cracks and bleeds when the weather gets cold, so I know how you feel! ;)





Good Luck and welcome to real winters!Anyone know of an awsome hand cream that REALLY works on dry skin?
Avon intensive moisture therapy hand cream.





p.s. It also lasts through a few hand washings which


non of the others seemed to do.
I would try a hemp hand cream - the body shop has one - hemp is a fantastic moisturiser.
Try Cornhuskers or Bag Balm. You can find them at almost any drug store or Walmart. Both worked for me.
try Eucerin, it is a little more expensive but well worth the price.
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin