Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a great recipe for hand cream?

I need a quick, reliable recipe for hand cream. I want to give it out for Christmas to my friends. I would be nice if it is cheap (I don't have to spend a lot of money on the ingredients).What is a great recipe for hand cream?
idk look on googelWhat is a great recipe for hand cream?
Hmm, I don't know. I tried this one thing one time that left my hands feeling so soft. First I rubbed my hands with sugar as a natural exfoliant. Then I rubbed them with Crisco to make them smooth. Finally I put on a dab of vanilla extract to make them smell good. But I guess you can't really give that to your friends, I just though I'd say that.
if you request a recipe, he will write an article on that. Check this out http://recipescookerycorner.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin