Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know of a perfume that smells like the Dead Sea Mineral hand cream?

I have this incredible-smelling hand cream from the ';Mineral from the Dead Sea'; brand - it's the hand and cuticle nutrient cream, and I LOVE the smell of it. Does anyone know of a perfume with a fragrance like it or close to it? Maybe even better..?Does anyone know of a perfume that smells like the Dead Sea Mineral hand cream?
I'm sorry that am bugging you.


Could you please help me?


I'm trying to make some money for electrolysis


I want to remove my facial hair. I hate the way I look. I want so bad to get rid of it. I don't want people to see me. The last time I went outside was in May. Please help.





Could someone give me an opinion?


Its a flower headband/bracelet/choker, you can decide what to wear it as.


http://chautijuana.blogspot.com/


Is it ugly?


Does it cost too much?


Do you think I'll sell any?











  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin