Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does hand cream work anywhere on the body?

ive used that new intensive rescue vaseline hand cream on my face :S, but my face feels really soft recently!





just wondering if you can actually use it and if anyone else has?Does hand cream work anywhere on the body?
Most hand creams are just a bit thicker than body lotions, but if it works for your face then there's a good chance it'll work everywhere! Try it and see, it won't do any harm, you obviously haven't had a reaction to it so it shouldn't be a problem. Might just take a little bit longer to soak in though, but that will also depend on how dry your skin is.


I use all sorts on my dry legs, there hasn't been anything that hasn't worked.Does hand cream work anywhere on the body?
There should be no problem but a lot of face creams are made so that your face doesn't breakout because of the cream. Hand creams may have more oil in them so watch for breakouts. If you don't have a problem with your skin then there is no reason why you cant.
I use the same cream, but I really think it's too heavy to use on the face.I also use it in my arms.
IT IS JUST A CREAM.
yeah i don't see the harm in it


lol


:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin