Monday, November 30, 2009

My sister's hands are very dry during the winter, what hand cream do you recommend?

You are a great guy thinking for your sister needs...and you shall refer he to a good brand like Natural Sea Beauty products.





Their hand cream will pamper her hands while protecting against dryness, to leave them feeling soft, supple and younger looking. Smoothens and softens your hands while it nourishes and protects the skin, leaving a protective coating which neutralizes the harmful effects of detergents and environmental elements.





Visit: http://www.bodycarebymg.com/product/540-17My sister's hands are very dry during the winter, what hand cream do you recommend?
coco butter or lotion with Vitim E Or Lotion With Aloe Vera In It And Do That B4 And After You Get Out The Shower Do That Everyday.My sister's hands are very dry during the winter, what hand cream do you recommend?
Olay Quench Hand





Works really good!
I suggest Dove.
this may sound weird but i go to the local feed store and get this stuff called udder butter. my hands get dry and crack and bleed. it works wonders. they also carry something similar at walmart but it is not as good to me so i go to the feed store. just ask the clerk at the store what could be used to treat chapped udders they will know what your talking about.





GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!!!
I have the same problem with my skin and the only thing I found that the body butter works. But if she doesn't like that then the next thing I can say is for her to use any lotion that has pure aloe in it and that should help her dry skin.
If they're extremely dry and cracked, I would recommend something more repairing. I would slather my hands in something like vaseline or aquaphor, then put a pair of cotton gloves on over top and wear it overnight. Might not sound so great, but it definitely helps.
I would recommend after a good washing with soap and water before bed, applying vaseline--it traps in moisture and returns your hands to silky smooth. For a daily moisturizer I would say either Dove or St. Ives.
eucerin lotion or cream is best for dry skin.
i have rlly rllly dry hands in winter, and i use Glysomed and it works rly well XD but when you apply it at first its kinda oily -.- but it works soo well XD Good Luck
i use a tonic that healsm a salve that annoints....i USE A BRUSCILLA BRONZE,. and then apply an oinkmwnt to smooth mine loins..n im appply a colr that siuits././.the suit....press the pleats/.//staem at d e semas n press athe CREASE/.......i want a staeam that presses nein nein nynex is in kahootz with PROCTOR SILEX!
Vaseline = her new bff.
A winter care moisterizer like Vaseline should do the job. It's very effective and I personally use it all through the cold season and beyond.
';Amway hand and body lotion'; is the best ever. Also try washing your hands in cold water. It helps maintain better oils on the skin. It made a big difference for me. My hands used to crack real bad around my finger nails in the winter and now they don't since I started washing them in cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin