Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best hand cream for dry hands?

vaseline i use it all over my body its really good go for the derma care 1 .good luck ;-)What is the best hand cream for dry hands?
the best hand cream i would probably use is the lemon grass hand cream from boots its the best and its good for people who have dry skin.What is the best hand cream for dry hands?
Eucerin (not sure that I spelled that right)





Avon Silicon Glove is good too.
try anything with 'patroleum' product,,like vaseline.


Here's a really good trick: apply your vaseline lotion liberally before bed and then put sweatsocks on your hands. You'll awake and find some wonderful results!!! This also works on feet!


Another thing you can do to help your skin is DRINK MORE WATER!!!
Eucerin





Heals dry hands without the greasy feeling of other products.





It is popular in the medical community where doctors and nurses are always washing their hands (causing them to dry out) but not wanting that greasy feeling left behing by many other skin lotions.
It has to be dove hand cream it makes your hands really soft
Dove. They do a day cream and an intensive night cream. Its the best Ive ever tried and it smells really nice
Arbonne!!
IF YOU HAVE EXTREMELY DRY HANDS OR ANYWHERE ELSE THE BEST THING IS NEUTROGENA ';FOOT CREAM'; IT IS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE HAND CREAM BUT IT IS A LITTLE STRONGER FOR MORE SEVERE DRY PLACES AND EVEN THOUGHT IT IS FOR FEET I HAVE EVERY ONE USING IT THAT I KNOW OF THAT HAVE DRY HANDS AND FEET FOR BOTH ALSO IT IS GOOD FOR WHEN YOU GET AND COLD AND YOUR NOSE RUNS ALOT AND GETS DRY AND CHAPPED YOU CAN PUT IT ON YOU NOSE (WEIRD BUT TRUE)..
most times lubreidurm usually works for me (i think i spelled that wrong but if u say it the way i spelled it its right ).....hope it works
nutragena hand creme it will cure it in no time
Use hemp lotion, its like 6 bucks at walmart and it smells good too. I like it because i get severely dry skin, and I am also neurotic about having stuff on my skin, it absorbs quickly and leaves ya silky smooth.
Vasaline is probably the best and the most cost effective.
i have very dry hands myself. i am using this product from Crabtree and Evelyn. I like it very much... you may want to try this. i hope it helps!





Refer to the URL below





this is my fave http://store.crabtree-evelyn.com/las3071680.html
MaryKay satin hands hand cream
I have found and like something called ';Udderly Smooth'; udder cream. Mine is from Redex Industries, Inc., Salem OH 44460. The jar lists a website at www.uddercream.com.
i use cuticura hand and nail cream an its cheap but the best by far...
Nutrogena...best I have found..i have EXTREMELY dry skin and it works wonders, my hands have been soft as can be since using this
I've finally found the best hand cream! L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
neutrogena - swedish formula - it's brilliant, sinks in well, not greasy.
The best one I have found is Superdrugs own make - Concentrated hand balm. It's really effective and it's a lot cheaper than other ones. Try it!
Atrixo really good
i like Aveeno brand. The stress relief moisturizing lotion is my fave.
Vaseline Intensive Care lotion for healthy hands n nails - its very good....i use it daily at work n it keeps my hands n nails soft.
Try St. Ives Collagen Elastin Lotion. It works really great. Costs $4.99 but is worth it.
It has got to be E45 or Nivea. I have very very dry hands and dermatitis. I work in laundry so my hands are always in water, bleach and detergents (i can't wear gloves as i am allergic to latex). I must say that E45 and Nivea have done a brilliant job of keeping my hands healthy. Stay away from pefumed hand creams! The perfume in them dries your skin out even more and makes it all worse.
See http:/my.oriflame.co.uk/cosmetics_and_je鈥?for all your needs
I had alot of trouble with dry/cracking heels and was instructed to use La Therapie glycolic hand cream. It's expensive($52) but works wonders! check it out at :





http://www.timetospa.com





I also like anything containing Shea butter but the glycolic acid is the miracle ingredient.
neutrogina
i use nivea hand and nail cream. it works a treat. i have also used vaseline intensive care, thats very greasy... so i dont suggest putting it on during the day!! but i use the nivea one and i have a nice tube of it i keep in my bag! :) x
Neutrogena only needs a dab.. and you see results straightaway.
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin