Monday, November 30, 2009

I would like to purchase this body lotion/hand cream - enriched with Natural minerals?

This cream is enriched with dead sea minerals.


Made in Israel. Interbeauty cosmetic. Where can we purchase it in Singapore.I would like to purchase this body lotion/hand cream - enriched with Natural minerals?
I can offer you a better alternative Bee-Luscious Cosmetics the Moisture Mitts hand cream is amazing and then the hydrating body cream, it is the best I have ever tried, the company is bee royal products in the US but they ship worldwide check out the web site , I promise you it is amazing I have bought everything from the very expensive and exclusive to cheap and nothing has ever worked better for me than these productsI would like to purchase this body lotion/hand cream - enriched with Natural minerals?
try online

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin