Monday, November 30, 2009

Is the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream worth the splurge? Which hand cream is better Crabtree's or L'occitane?

I want a hand cream that absorbs well and doesen't leave a greasy feeling. It might take a while, but as long as it absorbs a few minutes later, then it's fine. Also, if you like a hand cream, please state the variant. For example, Crabtree has lavender, gardener's, etc.Is the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream worth the splurge? Which hand cream is better Crabtree's or L'occitane?
Yes! Crabtree %26amp; Evelyns hand theraphy is wonderful!! I have used every single hand theraphy cream in the store and they are all great! I wouldn't use the gardeners if you don't want the oily feeling, but the lasource is probably what you need. Its about $14 or $15 but its worth it. I use it so much along with the hand scrub and now when I wash my hands I don't even have to lotion up when i'm done, it just that good.Is the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream worth the splurge? Which hand cream is better Crabtree's or L'occitane?
The best one that I could find was olankas hand cream


http://olankas.com


this hand cream is alcohol free and can be ordered with either fragrance or without


it really works for very dry skin Report Abuse

L'Occitane Shea Butter is fabulous but I can't say it doesn't leave your hands a little greasy.
You can try O.P.I. products. It works well with me. They have a line of body, hand and nail care cream, lotion and oil.
This is computation world


choose your self and try it.
Walmart is just fine, theyre all a ripoff
I have always used Nivea creme..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin