Monday, November 30, 2009

My hands are wrinkling easily when exposed to water for only a couple minutes. Know a good hand cream?

Lately my hands have been easily wrinkling in the shower after only a minute or two. That is never happened to me before. I am not quite sure what caused this, but it started around a time I had worked on my car without gloves. I think it may have damaged the epidermis. Anyone have any ideas of what may be going on? Anyone know of any good hand creams that will buildup the keratin on the palms of my hands so they don't wrinkle so easily with exposure to water?My hands are wrinkling easily when exposed to water for only a couple minutes. Know a good hand cream?
When your skin getts wrinkly from water its because your skin is already dehyrated, replenish from the inside, drink lots of water and yes moisturise your hands. I dont think youve damaged your epidermis, just dried it out with the grease remover etc. Good idea to use a moisturiser, most will do the trick, so just pic your preference in smell and texture, lanolin, sorbolene, vitamin E, coco butter, they shought all sought it out, just watch though as some will feel a bit 'oilyer' than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin