Monday, November 30, 2009

Could anyone recommend a good hand cream for my mum's very dry hands?

she has used vaseline hand cream but is not happy and says that is not rich enough for her very dry skin!Could anyone recommend a good hand cream for my mum's very dry hands?
Try a cream that has a high Vitamin E content.Could anyone recommend a good hand cream for my mum's very dry hands?
I swear by Neutrogena swiss formula hand cream, works wonders when my hands are very dry and cracked. I've just had a tattoo two days ago and they recommended Bepanthen nappy rash cream for that. Its got Pro vitamin B5 which its says gently aids the natural recovery of irritated sensitive skin. It seals in the skins natural moisture for gentle recovery. its forms a long lasting transparent layer and has no colours, fragrence, preservatives or antiseptics.
olay regenerist hand cream is really rich and good,i wont use anything else now.tell her to buy some cotton moisturising gloves and apply the cream before bedtime(leave gloves on overnight) and any other times she has 15 minutes to spare to do the same,it will really help her heaps.
I have eczema on my hands and I find that vaseline intensive care one very good, and it improves what nails I have....





Failing that, E45 cream or I was prescribed something called Doublebase by my doctor but I prefer the vaseline.
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Creme is the best I've had when my hands are really dry.





People swear by it....





But then people have been raving about Baby Bum Cream from Waitrose for their faces too....
All of the crabtree %26amp; evelyn hand creams are very rich, I think the gardeners kind is the strongest
my mum has very dry skin on her legs and hands she uses this cream called coconut butter cream or something like tha its really good all my friends use it now
you can't beat niver its the best.x
Has she tried E45 cream. That is supposed to be a good moisturising cream.
try a more natural way...mix oat with honey and a squeeze of lemon...rub them on hands then put hands in cotton gloves for 20 minutes...rinse with warm water..can be done daily
tell your mam to try Glymiel hand gel its non greasy really good for dry hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin